Today we have a lovely hanging floral project for you provided by our friends at Blooms By The Box. These gorgeous little arrangements would be perfect lining your aisle or as a hanging centerpiece at your reception.
- Floral sheers
- Flower food
- Hanging basket
- Rope or twine
- Scissors or knife (for the rope)
- Small vase or large votive cup (for inside of the basket)
1. Order wholesale flowers for DIY wedding/ event.
2. Hydrate the flowers. To learn all about flower care and preparation and ordering wholesale flowers for DIY Weddings and Events read this guide.
3. Fill your hanging flower baskets with room temperature water and a pinch of flower food. Each hanging basket has a small glass vase liner.
4. First insert the hanging amaranthus, it is important to do this first so they look like they are flowing properly from the hanging basket.
5. Start adding the larger focal flowers and create your desired shape. We used hot pink and light pink garden roses.
6. Last, fill in the areas with smaller flowers, in this case we used anemones, ranunculus, and rice flower filler.
8. Once you have the perfect balance of flowers, hang your baskets on tree branches, arbors, chairs and other décor. To get the most our of your DIY arrangements, move them to your reception after your ceremony!
This project was provided by Blooms By The Box.