This is one of our most popular requests recently: a cupcake wrapper. What is it? It’s a band of paper that wraps around the outside of a cupcake.
1. Download the template here
2. Print it onto a piece of cardstock
3. Cut it out and use it to trace the shape onto paper. You can fit multiple wrappers on a single sheet of 8.5″ x 11″ paper.
4. Cut out your shapes.
5. Use strong double-sided tape to adhere the cardstock
6. Decorate to your liking
Tips + Hints:
- Linear patterns like lines and plaid don’t work very well because the template is curved. It’ll look wonky.
- Use decorative scissors to cut out the top of the wrapper to add a bit of pizazz.
- Paper punches are great for adding a little extra cuteness, too.