The definition of chic DIY Wedding was met at Whitney and Tate’s woodland chic lakeside wedding set high atop Petit Jean Mountain in Morrilton, Arkansas. Whitney and Tate’s wedding took place on Saturday, October 22, 2016.
2. Anything interesting you would like to tell us about your wedding day?
3. Do you have any budget saving tips or advice for other brides-to-be?
4. What was your favorite thing about your wedding and why?
2. One of my groomsmen and I forgot the shoes to our tuxedos.
3. Be prepared to go over budget.
4. Dancing with my bride.
2. We had our “first look” at Petit Jean’s grave site. Don’t knock it till you see it! It’s beautiful.
3. Make a list of wedding day priorities and explore your options. Spend money where it matters and save where it doesn’t matter quite as much. Be creative. Don’t do trendy. Do y’all. AND have fun with it. Specifically, spend the money on a good photographer. You get what you pay for where they’re concerned and their photos are how you’ll relive you’re special day for years to come!
4. My favorite thing about our wedding was dancing with my groom outside to the music being play inside our reception. We had a table set up outside with food for the two of us so that we could eat before the reception fun began. After we finished eating, Tate stood up, extended his hand and asked me to dance. I love his spontaneity! Time slowed down for those next few minutes. We danced to Unchained Melody. It wasn’t a song we requested be play at our reception, but now it’s a song that will forever be special to me!