Aneta & Christopher married on April 22nd decided to show their true personalities with their beautiful timeless theme minimalist wedding!
What sort of style did you envision for your wedding day?
– Classic wedding with simple white and green flowers. Traditional minimalist wedding reception layout with
If you could do it all over again, what would you change?
– I would have less people in the bridal party.
How did you and your partner meet?
– We met when I was 15 at an underage disco, but we didn’t get together until we were older. I was 21 and he was 25.
How did he propose?
– In a bedroom with flowers spelling “Will you marry me?”
What’s your most important piece of advice for creating and maintaining a strong relationship?
– Listen to each other!!!
How did you choose your wedding gown?
– It was a simple beaded, ivory gown. I loved it because it wasn’t over the top!
Any tips that you can give to future brides?
– Always choose things that YOU like. It is your style, not anyone else’s. Only look at the photos and appreciate it.
keep your wedding within your budget. Just remember it is only one day!
Dress: Rosa Clara
Wedding Feature: Giant Invitations
Make-Up: Karla Rocuzzo
Hair: Family Friend
Shoes: Sergio Rossi
Accessories: All About Romance (hair piece)
Bridesmaids Dresses: Shona Joy
Groom’s Suit: Giorgio Armani
Photographer: Desiren Photography
Cake: Jessicakes Brunswick
Flowers: Lillypad Florist
Ceremony Venue: St. Patrick’s Cathedral
Reception Venue: Ballara receptions