Our first DIY Bride Challenge contest starts today! The first challenge we’re bringing you is the Shaker Box Save-the-Date. To show how easy it is to participate, I’ve shared my own version of the Shaker Box Save-the-Date below. Be sure to join the DIY Bride Challenge by visiting this link: http://www.challengeloop.com/challenge/shaker-box.
What you’ll need:
- Ivory card stock for the wording
- Two complimenting card stocks for back and frame
- Transparency film
- Double-sided tape
- Double-sided foam adhesive strips
- Glitter or other additions
- Paper cutter
- Craft knife
Would like to participate in the challenge? We’d love to have you! Simply create this project, put your own twist on it, upload it to the challenge page, and ask your friends to vote. The person with the most votes on their challenge project will win!
Some of the great prizes up for grabbs:
- $300 prize from Invite Site
- Online calligraphy class and supplies from I Still Love Calligraphy and Pilot
- Colin Cowie’s wedding planner and keepsake organizer
- Free copies of Khris’ DIY Bride books