One of our biggest joys at DIY Bride is being able to share real weddings with you. Until now we’ve done it mostly in beautiful photographs with the rare wedding video accompaniment. Today we our opening our virtual doors to accept professionally-filmed wedding videos as a regular feature on the DIY Bride site.
We’re very excited to not only share more amazing real weddings but to be able to showcase the work of innovative and talented wedding filmmakers. Video tells a story like no other medium can and we feel it’s inclusion adds to a more visceral experience on our site while entertaining, educating, and inspiring our readers.
If you’re a wedding cinematographer/videographer, we’d love to consider your work for consideration:
1. Our priority is, of course, real weddings with DIY (do-it-yourself) elements.
2. Videos should be under 5 minutes long.
3. Videos should be hosted on an embeddable video platform such as Vimeo or Youtube, etc.).
4. Please, no 3rd party advertisements in the video roll.
In an email to email@example.com, please include:
- Your Name
- Company Name
- Names of the Couple
- Wedding Date
- Wedding Location [City, State (and Country if outside the US)]
- Tell us about the wedding. What made it special? What did you love about shooting it? What were the DIY details?
- Link to the embeddable video.