We used holiday supplies to create these beautiful centerpieces, but the possibilities are endless when it comes to making these wine glass centerpieces. Are you having a holiday themed or wedding at a winery? You must read below to see how we turned these one dollar wine glasses into elegant centerpieces.
- Holly- We used imitation holly leaves, but fresh holly would look lovely as well!
- Tea Lights
- 3 wine glasses of varying heights
- Small Christmas bulb ornaments
- 1-2 minutes per centerpiece
- These centerpieces were so simple to assemble. It was just important to keep trying different options to see what looks best.
Place Christmas ornaments and holly into the wine glasses and place upside down. Add candles to the top and your finished!
While we used Christmas bulbs and holly to make festive holiday centerpieces you could use flowers, pinecones, or other decorations to incorporate these wine centerpieces into your wedding decor. What did you create? Use the hashtag #diybrideblog on Instagram or post on our Facebook wall to show us your work.