- Is the wedding venue that you’re interested in available on your desired wedding date? If no, what are the available dates?
- Is the venue big enough to accommodate the number of guests that you plan to invite?
- How much is the rental fee? Are there any inclusions once I rent the place? How many hours is included in the fee?
- What’s the deposit/cancellation/ refund policy?
- Is the parking space big enough?
- Can the wedding ceremony be held in the same place? If yes, is there any additional charge or fee?
- Is the location of the venue accessible for the guests? How much travel time will it take them?
- Is the venue perfect for your wedding theme?
- Are alcoholic drinks allowed? Is there any fee for bringing drinks?
- Did you fell in love with the place the moment you visited and saw the place?
DIY Wedding Tip: The Search for the BEST Wedding Venue
Wedding planning is really exhausting. You have a long list of things to do and to accomplish and to decide on. From the date of the big day, the number of guests to be invited, who will be part of the entourage, the gowns and suits, the foods and cakes and most importantly, the wedding venue and reception. Wedding is really tiring but surely worth every sweat. Well, maybe you have ticked off a lot of things from your long list already but one of the biggest thing to figure out is the wedding venue. You may like to have a beach wedding set up but your future husband says he prefers a garden wedding. Which will you choose and consider? Will it be your choice or his? Before you decide and finalize your wedding venue and probably the design and set up, there are a lot of things to be considered in choosing the perfect wedding venue for your big day. Ask the following questions and take time to ponder: